2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS (posted 11/28/22)
Purchased the car this spring and it has been a blast
- Mileage 155,000
- LS1 Motor / Automatic
- Powertrain is Stock (Motor & Transmission)
- Have a good oil sample completed prior to fluid flush
- All Fluids have been Flushed in the spring of 2022
- Exhaust is Stock
- Wheels: Stock SS Wheels and set of Corvette for Autocross 18 X 10.5 Falken 615
- Body and Interior are in Stock and Great Shape … see the pictures
- Have a car cover
Prior owner upgrades include … Danny Popp installed the following Parts:
- UMI – Upper Adjustable control Arms
- UMI – Full Rear Suspension / Watts Link set-up / Less Torque Arm
- AFCO Single adjustable Co-Overs Front 600 lbs. Rear 200 lbs.
- Rear End was upgraded to 3.90
- Corvette Wheel Bearing Installed in the front
- Set the Alignment
I made a few upgrades:
- Front springs are now 850 lbs.
- Strano Master Cylinder Brake Booster Brace
- Strano Front Sway Bar and End Links
Ran in SCCA Autocross / CAM-T / You can have Magnet Numbers
With the Suspension Mods … it is a good Autocross with a lot of potential and could be a good Drag / Bracket Car
Needs to go to a good home
Have something you can't find and want or have something for sale? Email the webmaster what
you have. Please email with Title, ad text, email address (required),
picture(s) (if applicable), and SCCA member number.
Member # will not be displayed, just needed for proof of membership. (Sorry,
SCCA members only)
** Note ** Ads of any sort will only be display for 12 months unless told to pull earlier. This keeps the ads fresh as quite a few are sold, but we are never told of the fact.